Are you a bricklayer looking to hire an apprentice?
Not only could you get an extra pair of hands on site, you could also be eligible for a government grant of up to £1,500.
We regularly supply high quality apprenticeships to the industry by doing the following on your behalf:
- Advertising to employer specification with the National Apprenticeship Service
- Apprentice contact and interviews
- Trial period organisation
- Advice and guidelines for both the apprentice and employer
- Government grant management
- Support prospective apprentices to pass the Health and Safety Test if they require a CSCS card to work on site
- Training the respective apprentice and reporting on their progress